Asset Protection Dashboard
Enhanced monitoring to protect against asset strikes.
Although accidental asset strikes are low in number, damage to critical underground cables and pipes caused by streetworks activities result in significant costs. They can also represent a threat to security and public safety.
Already being utilised by National Grid Electricity Transmission and Hibernia Networks, Elgin's roadworks.org Asset Protection Dashboard alerts utility operators when streetworks are planned within close proximity of their asset network, providing enhanced monitoring capability to protect against strikes and near misses caused by roadworks activity.
- Enables pre-emptive protection against potential damage to networks caused by construction and repair activity
- Reinforces resiliency of underground network infrastructure
- Can avoid significant costs of asset strikes
- Decreases risk of service disruption due to asset strikes
- Lowers threat to public safety due to asset strikes
- Encourages coordinative dialogue with works promoters and Local Highway Authorities on when and where works take place
The tool combines an easy-to-use dashboard and email alerts facility. This is underpinned by a map-based clash detection system, which overlays the roadworks.org national streetworks database with utility GIS records.
To download the Asset Protection Dashboard product sheet, please click here.
If you would like to know more about the Asset Protection Dashboard, please contact us.